• Heat your hot water & radiators
• Cost effective central heating system
• 3 times more efficiency than an open fire
• Airwash Technology to keep glass clean
• Thermostatic control
• Large viewing glass
• Primary and secondary air regulators
• Secondary Burn technology for increased efficiency
• Fits any standard fireplace
18kW Hothouse Boiler Insert Stove
Heat Output Room: 5.6kW
Heat Output Water: 12.1kW
Radiators: Up to 14 Radiators incl. Domestic Hot Water
Fuel: Solid fuel or wood
(wood moisture content should be below
20% for optimum burning)
CE approved to deliver 80.00 % efficiency
Flue Collar Size: 6 inch
Size: Height: 589mm
Width: 503 mm
Depth: 359 mm
It is recommended that a site visit is made to your house to ensure that your existing system is suitable for use with the Hothouse boiler product.
Please be aware that there may be additional costs/purchases required to use this product such as Flue system/additional copper pipe work/pipe stat valves/heat soak device/additional circulation pumps/neutraliser manifold device/drain cocks/inspection tee. Please consult with your HETAS Level4 wet installer who will advise you.
The product will need to be fitted/installed and signed off by a HETAS Level4 wet installer, basically this is a plumber approved to GAS SAFE scheme who has passed the HETAS wet installation training.